A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qozi-Habash
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qozi-Habash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Qozi-Habash graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Qozi-Habash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash practice?
- Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash has 1 office location.
Dr. Tedmur Qozi-Habash practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Primary Care Doctors.