A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teekam Ochani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teekam Ochani is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teekam Ochani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ochani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teekam Das Ochani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teekam D. Ochani practice?
- Dr. Teekam Ochani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teekam Ochani practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.