Learn more about Dr. Teekam Ochani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teekam Ochani, Teekam Ochani, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ochani
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ochani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teekam Ochani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Post-Dural Puncture Headache
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teekam Ochani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teekam Ochani practice?
- Dr. Teekam Ochani has 1 office location.
- Dr. Teekam Ochani practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.