Dr. Teela Sorensen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Teela Sorensen?

please deliver one more!

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I love her. Wish she would be able to deliver babies again. She performed both of my c sections beautifully and really cared about me. I am a high risk pregnant person and she monitored me so well and jumped whenever the emergency came. I also had kidney stones after my last pregnancy and she was great to refer me to a great urologist. And came and visited me before the kidney stone surgery at the hospital. Talk about going above and beyond. She is so genuine and kind. I believe she was thinking of my well being as well as my babies. I love her nurse Deana.

Great Experience

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I was so scared to have my first pap smear, but the nurse and Dr. Sorensen were so nice and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Sorensen was very friendly and I am glad I went to her. She was great. I felt like she listened to me and I didn't feel rushed at all. My only complaint is that she no longer delivers babies. I was hoping I could have her deliver mine!

Nice, but rushed

Posted on July 10th, 2011

Dr. Sorensen is a very nice lady. I've been to her a few times, but I don't think I'll be going back. I have had problems with my period since it began, but I have never received an explanation as to why. It seems that Dr. Sorensen wants to get through an exam as quick as possible. I had to stop her as she was rushing out of the door in order to ask her a few questions about my condition. Again, she's nice, but doesn't seem to want to spend much time with patients.

Worth the Wait!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Sorensen since 2008. I needed a hysterectomy and she performed it. I was back on my feet the day after surgery which is not the norm. Her care was outstanding. Dr Sorensen spent the necessary time with both my husband and myself before and after surgery providing a detail explanation of pre and post op findings. My annual exams have always been very pleasant with very little waiting time. She is always friendly and professional as are her nurses and other staff. She came highly recommended to me from my primary physician and also from other friends. I have always been pleased. I never feel like she is rushing me out of her office. She scores a 10 with me! I would definitely recommend her to others.

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

I've seen Dr. Sorensen three times and will not be back. Dr. Sorensen is all about getting through her checklist of questions with you and getting done ASAP. I felt that she really did not care about my well being at all.

Dr. Sorensen is Wonderful!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

I loved Dr. Sorensen. She delivered my first baby Feb 2009 and she was great. She had to perform an emergency c-section and did a great job of saving both me and my baby. It was my first child so at first I thought she was not attentive enough, but as the months went on, we developed a strong bond. She works in 2 clinics and the hospital! An amazing woman!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2009

the waiting time was terrible I waited up to an hour one time. I had to have repeated pap smears every 6 months for a reason they never told me. It was just 'abnormal'. She was very inpersonable and seems rushed even during your time on the table. no one is very informed in the office; though they are very wonderful nurses. after the hour wait she spent a total of 10 minutes with me not talking. And, I never got any of my results back until months after.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. Sorensen did not talk to me at all when I was in labor--she did not introduce herself to my husband or ask me how I was doing, and she broke my water without asking me, which made my labor faster and more difficult.

Posted on November 20th, 2016