Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teena Chopra
Dr. Teena Chopra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Chopra is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan and Hutzel Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teena Chopra has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Teena Chopra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Christopher Schooley
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Detroit, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Suneetha Narreddy
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Detroit, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Kashif Chaudhry
Detroit, MI 0 mi18