A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tehmina Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehmina Khan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehmina Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehmina Munir Khan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehmina M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Tehmina Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tehmina Khan practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.