Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tehmina Khan
Dr. Tehmina Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center and Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tehmina Khan has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Tehmina Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Sidney Tessler
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Jordana Cheta
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi
Dr. Kabu Chawla
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi23