A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tehmina Naz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehmina Naz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehmina Naz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naz graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Naz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehmina Naz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tehmina Naz practice?
- Dr. Tehmina Naz has 1 office location.
Dr. Tehmina Naz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.