Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 16th, 2015

Super nice staff! The dr. was very patient and knowledgeable. Excellent experience!

Excellent Dermatologist for a highly skilled procedure on Male privates show details Excellent Dermatologist for a highly skilled procedure on Male privates
by Sam on Feb 15th, 2015

The way the doctor handled biopsy on Male Privates is amazing . Very minimal pain in getting sample. He explains the process of how is going to handle and make you very comfortable in whole process .This itself warrants 5 Star . To cherry the procedure, result came out negative. so all relieved. Will definitely use his services. One area of improvement is Waiting time .

Great Dermatologist show details Great Dermatologist
by Jacqueline A. Crucil on Apr 18th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Liang for several years and am completely satisfied with his care. He always addresses my concerns and spent as long as time needed. Several members of my family also see Dr. Liang and are well satisfied.

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY show details HORRIBLE STAY AWAY
Oct 10th, 2013

Please read!! I read the other review before seeing dr liang and I should of listened. I went anyways because my problem couldn't wait for the other doctors that were booked a month out. But seriously do NOT waste ur time and money on this terrible doctor. I shouldn't even be calling a doctor nor should he even be one! He didn't even talk . He typed on his laptop for 15 minutes! After looking at my face and scalp he says yep you have pimples and told me the medicine ill receive , but when I tried asking questions he didnt give me answers . After trying it one day I peeled broke out and was in alot of pain . Called back and they said "well that's why we gave samples to try." Seriously your a dermatologist. You should know what RIGHT medication to give. After looking at my scalp he simply said it looks better. This was the FIRST time going to see him so I simply said back how can you think it looks better when you haven't seen it before? He smiles. Says nothing. I never in my life right a review or a bad one for that matter. But everyone needs to know and be aware of this so call "Dr. Liang" that has no idea what he's doing. I always ignore reviews because everyone has their opinion. But honestly he's that bad. STAY AWAY!

Jan 2nd, 2012

Waste of money for a 15-20 minute consult. 127$! with nothing resolved!