Dr. Tehseen Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tehseen Khan?

September 15th, 2016

Got botox shots

It was my first time getting botox shots from Dr. Kahn.. And my first time even meeting her. She was not very friendly at all, which may just be her demeanor. Or maybe she didn't like me. That is how I felt as I left the room after I got my shots. But I have to get my botox shots for my migraines. Maybe she was just in a hurry that day. I am hoping for a better appointment next time! ☺

October 23rd, 2015

Skilled but Only Good if you KNOW and PRESS for ANSWERS

I "THINK" Dr. Khan has the skills, but you MUST press her for ANSWERS. She is quick to take the easy approach and hide by not knowing costs of what her office charges for services and taking this into account in her prescribed treatment options. She can fail to take a holistic, full approach and explore all options before throwing her hands up and giving up.

December 14th, 2016