Learn more about Dr. Tehseen Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, Family Practice & Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehseen R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Tehseen Naqvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Montgomery Village, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Montgomery Village Surgeons, Montgomery Village Primary Care Doctors, Montgomery Village Family Physicians, and Montgomery Village Geriatric Doctors.