A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tehseen Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, Family Practice & Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
- Women Physicians
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehseen R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Tehseen Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD.
See MONTGOMERY VILLAGE Primary Care Doctors and MONTGOMERY VILLAGE Geriatric Doctors.