A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tehseen Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, Family Practice & Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehseen R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Tehseen Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Montgomery Village, MD.
See Montgomery Village Surgeons and Montgomery Village Family Physicians.