A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tehseen Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, Family Practice & Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehseen R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Tehseen Naqvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Montgomery Village, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Montgomery Village Surgeons, Montgomery Village Primary Care Doctors, Montgomery Village Family Physicians, and Montgomery Village Geriatric Doctors.