Learn more about Dr. Tehseen Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, Family Practice & Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
- Women Physicians
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tehseen R. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Tehseen Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD.
See MONTGOMERY VILLAGE Primary Care Doctors and MONTGOMERY VILLAGE Geriatric Doctors.