Dr. Tehsin Qudsi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 30th, 2014
Has no clue about insurance. Her staff will lie to you left and right. Dr Qudsi hung up on me when she didnt like what I was saying about what was happening with her staff and my referral. Rude and is racist towards military familys.
This place is a dive. I am not sure when the last time they cleaned there exam tables. She has no bedside manner. Is very rude and has issues with military families. I had an issue with a referral and her staff insisted they where right about the tri care referral and I get to my appointment that was a serious matter and I had no referral and had to pay out of pocket. Dr. Qudsi ended up hanging up on me, because she refuse to here the lies I was told by her staff. Never again will I step in this office.

May 29th, 2012
Rude receptionist and Dr. with no bedside manner. Does not know how to conduct themselves in a professional manner, and no personality for dealing with adults, let alone children.

March 11th, 2012
Dr. Qudsi visited me in the hospital when I had my son. She reprimanded me for not breast feeding, demanded to know reasons why I chose not to, and said she would convince me to despite me telling her it was my choice, not hers. She wouldn't let the topic go for three appointments. A DR should educate, not demand.When my two sons had Scarlet Fever, I called for an appt. I had an appt. for a wellness visit with a new DR the following week, but we had not switched yet. When I thanked her for seeing us, her answer was, "you're switching pediatricians, why are you here?" I told her we hadn't switched yet, my kids were very sick, and her office was open." she demanded to know why I was switching. This was a personal matter. When I gave her an answer, she gave my husband and I a dirty look and shook her head. She gave no info on how to treat my kids and rushed out of the appt. and had the nerve to "clarify" that this would be our last appt. with her. I never saw a DR take such offense to switching. That is my business and preference. And with my ins. I don't have to have an assigned dr, I can go anywhere in my network to a new dr every time if I wanted to, so what's the difference if I needed her to treat my 6 mo old and 3.5 yr old for scarlet fever? As a dr she took an oath to treat patients, not give ppl an attitude and run out of an appt. with sick children. The office is not very clean either.

January 26th, 2012
receptionist is beyond Rude...Dr. has No bedside manner
My husband and I decided to bring our children to this doctor after our third child was born 2 yrs ago because the office was relatively close to our house. After our youngest first 6 months the appt frequency slowed and we only need to go a few times a year for check-ups and a few sick visits..we don't bring them for every cough-sniffle. From the start we had a problem with how rude the receptionist was...and still is. In addition to this,the doctor, as good as she is at treating the children, has no bedside manner to speak of (that's if she speaks at all). Most of the time she says a few words, makes a comment about how small/petite my youngest is (noting every time that I'm very thin as well..followed by me asking if she's concerned and she says "No" *but then why say something every time*)..then gives my kids shots. They are Terrified of going to the doctors to the point of attempting to conceal symptoms that they aren't feeling well (i.e not telling me their ears hurt..though I catch them tugging at their ears when they think I'm not looking) so they don't have to go. My kids should feel comfortable going to their doctor if they aren't feeling well or if they need annual check-ups..enough is enough, we'd rather deal with driving a little further for a much friendlier experience at a Pediatricians office. We will be going there to pick-up our kids records and moving on.