A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukushima graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo.
Dr. Fukushima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima practice?
- Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teiichiro Fukushima practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.