Learn more about Dr. Teiriki Yokoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokoo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Yokoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Musculoskeletal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokoo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teiriki E. Yokoo practice?
- Dr. Teiriki Yokoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists, Riverside Sports Medicine Doctors, Riverside Family Physicians, and Riverside Pain Management Doctors.