Learn more about Dr. Teiriki Yokoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokoo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yokoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Musculoskeletal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokoo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teiriki E. Yokoo practice?
- Dr. Teiriki Yokoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Physiatrists, Redondo Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, and Redondo Beach Pain Management Doctors.