A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teiriki Yokoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Musculoskeletal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokoo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teiriki E. Yokoo practice?
- Dr. Teiriki Yokoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Lawndale, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists, Riverside Sports Medicine Doctors, and Riverside Pain Management Doctors.