Learn more about Dr. Teiriki Yokoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokoo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Yokoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Musculoskeletal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokoo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teiriki E. Yokoo practice?
- Dr. Teiriki Yokoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Physiatrists, Redondo Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, and Redondo Beach Pain Management Doctors.