Dr. Tej Bansal MD Patient Reviews

2.6

May 19th, 2014
With a focus on my obesity she never diagnosed my Graves Disease which I complained about to her for 6-8 years. Also saw he husband who missed diagnosing me and he is an endocrinologist. At the end of our patient /dr relationship she refused to fill my blood pressure medicines after saying she would several times. Finally my pharmacy told me she does this frequently and I should find a new doctor. I did and after landing in the er in Boston I was diagnosed in 3 days.

August 18th, 2009
Not recommended
This Dr's office has the most difficult and unprofessional people running their front desk. I think it shows a lot about a Dr based on the qualitly of help they keep. Also a family member saw a doc here and he started off telling her she had a medical condidion that she didn't. Ended up he was looking a someone elses chart! Unacceptable for a doctor. He also told me that my last blood test(over a year ago) said that I had borderline diabetes, yet noone ever called me for a follow-up, he just told me an entire year later!!! Ended up being not true again after another blood test. So If you want to find out you have a medical condition a year after the drs think you have one, go to this md. I highly recommend you find another dr before stepping foot into this one. Good luck if you do!