A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tej Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tej Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tej Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tej Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tej Gupta practice?
- Dr. Tej Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Tej Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.