Dr. Tej Kokroo MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Philadelphia, PA

2.9

February 23rd, 2015
I like Tej Kokroo a lot....I think he's a good doctor...

February 14th, 2014
Neglectful Lack of Follow-Up
Perhaps it is only in the case of senior citizens, but Dr. Kokroo's office has displayed a consistent lack of follow-up and communication after important tests. After one test, we called once weekly for results that were supposed to be given to us the following business day; after a MONTH of phone calls, we were abruptly given the instructions to pick up a prescription -- without explanation or receipt of the test results OR a conversation with the doctor. When I asked why I had not been called with the results and prescription, I was told, "It was in my pile of things to do." A different test similarly went three weeks without contact from the office, also requiring me to contact them twice in order to obtain a referral to a specialist. I wonder if the office would have contacted me with the results, prescription, or referral had we not contacted the office repeatedly. We will be looking for a different doctor, where senior citizens' health is valued and attended to promptly.

January 17th, 2012
Excellent, caring people
I have always found Dr. Kokroo to be an excellent, caring GP who does a particularly good job of coordinating referrals and speeding them up.