A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tej Mattoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tej Mattoo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattoo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mattoo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tej K. Mattoo practice?
Dr. Tej Mattoo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Nephrology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Flint, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Nephrologists.