A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tej Mattoo, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Kidney Disease.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattoo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mattoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tej Mattoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile