A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tej Mattoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tej Mattoo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tej Mattoo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattoo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mattoo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tej Krishen Mattoo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tej K. Mattoo practice?
- Dr. Tej Mattoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tej Mattoo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Flint, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Nephrologists.