Learn more about Dr. Teja Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teja Bedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teja Bedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bedi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teja Bedi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teja Bedi practice?
- Dr. Teja Bedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Teja Bedi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Oncologists.