A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teja Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teja Bedi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teja Bedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bedi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teja Bedi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teja Bedi practice?
- Dr. Teja Bedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Teja Bedi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Oncologists.