A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejal Amar Patel MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tejal A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Tejal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Hollywood Internists, Hollywood Hematologists, and Hollywood Oncologists.