Dr. Tejanand Mulpur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejanand Mulpur?

September 22nd, 2015

The staff is simply horrible. I am an active duty Soldier and my referral was denied by the “office manager”. I never even got an opportunity to speak with the medical provider. The ill-tempered and inarticulate front-woman for Dr. Mulpur would not even schedule an appointment for me unless my Doctor personally called her and requested the visit…despite the fact that I had my medical records available. I do not know if it is the hubris Dr. Mulpur, or the cheaply bought superiority of the secretary that prevented the scheduling of my appointment, and I guess I will never know as I will seek assistance elsewhere, and I recommend you do the same.

January 2nd, 2009

Neuro for Multiple Sclerosis

Very professional, but kind, takes time to explain in detail your diagnosis and the problems you may face. Asks detailed questions to determine what types of treatment are needed as well as medications. Explains what medication or tests are for and why they are needed. Has good sense of humor. Good bedside/office manner. Kind man, good doctor.

June 7th, 2017