A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Niranjanbhai Brahmbhatt MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tejas N. Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Eau Claire Cardiologists.