A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brahmbhatt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brahmbhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Marshfield Clinic, Merrill, Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Niranjanbhai Brahmbhatt MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tejas N. Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ladysmith, WI.
See Eau Claire Cardiologists.