Learn more about Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brahmbhatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 6 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tejas N. Brahmbhatt practice?
Dr. Tejas Brahmbhatt practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists, Eau Claire Cardiologists, and Eau Claire Pulmonologists.