A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Dilip Desai DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tejas D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Tejas Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejas Desai practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.