A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Dilip Desai DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tejas D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Tejas Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Desai practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists and Houston Surgeons.