Dr. Tejas Deliwala MD Patient Reviews

3.0

April 27th, 2016
I think Highly Of him
Dr. Deliwala is treating my dad for seizures. In my opinion he is a good doctor, always takes time to answer any questions my dad and I might have. If I am not with my dad, he takes the time to call me up and keeps me up to date on my dad. I would highly recommend him.

October 12th, 2015
Taking to long
I want to see him because my ENT see he was good. He sent me for an MRI and MRAs and told me to return in 2 months. When I met him then he told me that "something was wrong". He said physical therapy might help the balance problem. Then he gave my a script for blood work.( No script for physical therapy). Then said to come back in 6 months. I called to see why I had to wait 6 months and could we move the appointment? He (or staff) has not called.

September 1st, 2015
Find different doctor
Loranna and Dr.Deliwala I want to thank u for pushing my husbands health and urgency a side. My husband had a car accident 20 something years ago and the refused to see him cause of that reason and that reason only. Your doctor and when someone is sick and hurting you should help and not dismiss a person.