Dr. Tejas Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejas Shah?

April 15th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor who really cares

March 10th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's for more then 10 years and I am embarrassed to admit that this is the first time I am writing a review. 2 years ago because of his attentiveness and old fashion wisdom Dr. Shah referred me to get an biopsy, without even seeing any evidence. I thank God because it came back positive for an early stage of cancer. Dr. Shah has always taken time to sit down and explain to me why he is requesting a test and what he might be looking for. He speaks in layman terms and is concerned with you as a person no matter how many patient's he may have he goes into length to describe anything that I may be unclear about and times when he may be running behind , I know that he is taken the time with someone else that needs that same attention and care.

June 13th, 2013

After many years for looking for a family physician that actually cared about the person he was treating, we found Dr Shah. I have never in my life had a physician that cared so much for my family. Sometimes, he was a little late coming into the office, but one time it was because he had been with me at the hospital into the wee hours of the morning when he didn't even have to come. Dr Shah is like an old time American doctor who actually spends time listening to you and caring for the "whole human". He never rushes you, he never feels like you are taking up his time (like several doctors I have known) I have since moved to Florida, and after searching for a doctor with Dr Shah's knowledge and caring "bedside manner' I miss Dr Shah even more.

September 13th, 2012

A GIFTED DOCTOR

AS A CROHNS PATIENT, I WAS VERY SICK WHEN I CAME TO HIM SIX YEARS AGO. THANKS TO DR. SHAH, HE HAS HELPED ME NOT ONLY MANAGE MY DISEASE, BUT HAS MADE ME MUCH HEALTHIER WITH IT. MY 22 YEAR SON ALSO HAS GONE THROUGH MUCH, AND HAS HELPED HIM TREMENDOUSLY. HE WON'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE.

December 26th, 2011

best doctor ever

been to so many others in the area but nobody listens well enogh!! truly a hero and an excellent doctor!

December 21st, 2011

I was a patient and so was my mother, this Dr. only cares about $$. The wait is too long, and it takes about 3 visits to get diagnosed correctly. I knew someone who used to work for him and he bills ins. for things that patients wernt even seen for.. Check Your EOBS!!

July 10th, 2011

Better off elsewhere

August 4th, 2010

Find another doctor

It is easy enough to get an appointment with Dr. Shah but once you get there be prepared to wait on average 45-60 minutes after your time to actually get seen. The wait is terrible. Unfortunately this happens every time you go to Shah's office.Once you get there be prepared to be diagnosed with low B12 levels and needing regular B12 shots that can only be administered in the Dr's office. A large number of the doctors patients seem to have this problem and drop in to the office to get their shots...If you need labs done be prepared for the office staff to screw up your insurance. Every time they send labs out they get the insurance info wrong and then it is your responsibility to figure it out with the lab company.In short, don't bother with Shah. Just about any other practice you could go to would be less of a pain.

December 10th, 2009

Great FP

Dr. Shah is very professional, caring and has been a great help in diagnosing of and dealing with my health issues. I have switched FP 2 times due to lack of confidence and I am glad I have found Dr. Shah. He is definitely not a "pill pusher" and takes complex approach to the medical problem. I trust him with the health of my entire family. He is definitely one the "few good men" in the field of family practice.

October 2nd, 2009

Highly Recommended

Dr. Shah takes excellent care of our entire family. We have recommended him to many friends and neighbors and all have thanked us for the referral. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Shah is not quick to prescribe antibiotics. He has seen my family through strep, sports injuries & stitches...We love having him as our Family Physician.

September 4th, 2009

exelent doctor

June 10th, 2009

You can't ask for better

will fit you in at the last minute, takes all the time you need, staff is great and friendly, calls you back