A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Rajendra Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejas R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Tejas Mehta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Mehta practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Pediatric Specialists, and Orlando Gastroenterologists.