A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas R Mehta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejas R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Tejas Mehta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.