A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejas Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas R Mehta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejas R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Tejas Mehta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tejas Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.