inactive

Tejas Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
I met Dr Patel when he was an ER doctor. His expertise helped me when I was in severe pain. My husband and I were in need of a primary doctor and chose to try him out. He has always been there for us and we are extremely pleased with his bedside manner. He will contact us directly for test results in a very timely manner! I would recommend him to all.

February 19th, 2016
My husband and I both like Dr. Patel. He takes the time to listen, and has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

March 16th, 2013
Dr. Patel Let My Brother Die.
Dr. Patel refused to come to the hospital after admitting my brother without even examining him or reviewing the x-rays, although they were accessible online. He refused my repeated pleas to come in and examine my brother, but instead ordered more and more pain killers. My brother was dead the next day, of pneumonia, having been given antibiotics only 3 hours before he died. He had arrived at the hospital 38 hours before and the first time I saw Dr. Patel was just 3 hours before he died. I consulted with experts who said their first reaction would have been to order antibiotics, which were his only hope. So far as I know he has not changed his procedures and he never expressed sympathy to anyone in my family.