Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tejas Shah
Dr. Tejas Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha, Dallas County Hospital District and UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tejas Shah has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tejas Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Amer Suleman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Timothy Thomas
Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Jason Buttles
Dallas, TX 0 mi12