A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejas Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejas Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejas Krish Shah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tejas K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Tejas Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejas Shah practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Pediatricians.