A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejash Dungarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejash Dungarani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejash Dungarani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dungarani graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dungarani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejash Manu Dungarani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tejash M. Dungarani practice?
- Dr. Tejash Dungarani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejash Dungarani practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Cocoa Beach, FL.
See Cocoa Beach Anesthesiologists.