A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejashri Purohit-Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purohit-Sheth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purohit-Sheth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejashri Purohit-Sheth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit-Sheth graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Purohit-Sheth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejashri Suresh Purohit-Sheth MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tejashri S. Purohit-Sheth practice?
- Dr. Tejashri Purohit-Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejashri Purohit-Sheth practices Allergy & Immunology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists.