Dr. Tejaswini Nayak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejaswini Nayak?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Tejaswini Nayak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Best Doctor Ever

My husband and I have seen Dr. Nayak since she took over the practice. We had thought about shopping doctors when the previous doctor was leaving but thought, why not try the new doctor taking over first. We are so happy we did. We can't say enough about how thorough she is and how much time she spends with you in an office visit. We moved to Texas a year and a half ago but I still try to see her when I can especially if I have an out of the ordinary problem.

May 14th, 2014

Never had a doctor care so much

I came from doctor that spent no time with me and acted like I was a pain to Dr nayak and she spends so much time with me and doesn't treat me like my little cold is more of a pain to her than it is to me. She great and I would tell anyone to go see her. Best doctor I have ever seen!

January 31st, 2012

excellent physician!

June 27th, 2011

Best one I have

I started seeing Dr. Nayak when she took over the practice many years ago. I have nothing but the utmost regard and respect for her. She is my go to doctor. I have many doctors for many reasons but I will go to Dr. Nayak before going to any of my specialists because I trust what she tells me. She takes time, she cares, she explains, and if she thinks you should go see your specialist she will tell you but she does everything she can for you before hand. Of my 20 years of doctors, probably about 20+ for different health issues, she is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

May 17th, 2010

She knows her stuff!

Dr. Nayak is a very compassionate and brilliant diagnostician. Her talent lies in her listening skills and her honest concern for the welfare of her clients. She makes you feel very relaxed. She is very well informed about all things medical. I would trust her with my life.

December 9th, 2009

Dr. Nayak is great physician. She makes you feel very comfortable and is a very good communicator. She informs the patient of her diagnoses and the steps to be taken for treatment. I would recommend her to anyone needing a caring and professional physician!

June 27th, 2017