A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Ahuja is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Ahuja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder Singh Ahuja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder S. Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Ahuja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejinder Ahuja practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Nephrologists.