Dr. Tejinder Ghuman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejinder Ghuman?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I would not even give this pediatrician 1 star. I took my 5 month old in to see him because her pediatrician is currently out on leave. I took her in due to a severe diaper rash that developed over 2 days(which I knew was a yeast rash, due to experience with my older dsughter) as well as a bad cold that had gotten so bad so fast that she could barely breathe.. Doctor Ghuman was barely In the room for 5 minutes. He looked over my daughter and handed me a paper titled "treating colds in infants" he proceeded to tell me that my daughter just had a cold and that the paper will give me instructions. I then ask if he was going to look at her rash and he had me undo her diaper. He glanced at the rash, said "this is just a normal diaper rash that was left unattended for too long, you should go buy some diaper cream" he then left the room and his medical assistant asked " ok doc are we doing any breathing treatments or anything since she's so miserable" and his response to her was "i think she will be fine if she gets worse they can just come back" needless to say i left extremely upset. The next morning after a sleepless night I took her in to Marysville immediate care and was seen by a different doctor. He took one look at her rash and told me I was correct it was a yeast rash. When he checked her ears he noticed she had a double ear infection and then after listening to her lungs said her cold is in her lower chest which can quickly turn to pneumonia. He prescribed antibiotics for The cold and ear infections and cream for her rash. 24 hours later her rash is almost 100% gone and she already sounds better. Needless to say Dr.Ghuman should not be practicing medicine with his arrogant careless attitude, especially when children's lives depend on him. We will never go back to him.

My childrens' doctor since birth

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Ghuman has been an important person in the lives of my children. My husband and I have always felt comfort in knowing Dr. Ghuman oversees their health and wellness. He has built a relationship with them that we will all cherish.

AWESOME

Posted on November 10th, 2011

MY OLDEST IS 6 AND WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE HE WAS BORN AND WE LOVE HIM. HE IS SO NICE, LISTENS TO YOU. MAKES SURE YOUR CHILD IS COMFORTABLE AND IS TAKEN CARE OF. HIS STAFF IS GREAT AND SO NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!

great for first time parents

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I'm a first time mom and the Dr and his staff are very friendly and have no problem answering my many and sometimes silly questions. Also they have no problem letting me stay in the room after a visit to breastfeed. I never feel rushed. When you need an appointment they get you in right away. We are very happy with this office.

Wonderful Doctor, Caring

Posted on July 21st, 2010

I take my son and my daughter to Dr. Ghuman and we have been very happy. Hew is caring and I dont feel rushed whenever we see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good pediatrician .

Posted on October 5th, 2017