A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Glamour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Glamour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Glamour, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glamour graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glamour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder S Glamour MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder S. Glamour practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Glamour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejinder Glamour practices Gastroenterology near Pinellas Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Pinellas Park Gastroenterologists.