Dr. Tejinder Glamour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejinder Glamour?

Awesome doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I have been a patient for several years and I trust Dr. Glamour to ALWAYS have what's best for me in mind. He actually cares about his patients. His office staff is helpful and courteous. My husband is also his patient.

Lack of concern

Posted on August 27th, 2016

He severed ties w an elderly patient, my mother after she had an awful healthcare experience with one of glamours collegues. Seems glamour is more concerned w saving face than saving his patients. Deplorable!!! He's not to be trusted.

Simply the Best

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. Glamour returns my calls personally to answer all my questions. Has provided me with compassionate care for over 5 years now. I have many doctors and he is by far my favorite.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Colonoscopy

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I have had three colonoscopies. My experience with Dr. Glamour was absolutely the best.

Excellent, but ...

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I appreciate the bedside manner of Dr. Glamour, but have had no luck in getting him to return a phone call.

Good Medicine

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Most compassionate physician ever!

Horrible!

Posted on June 20th, 2014

This GI is the WORST! I should know, as I am an RN. He made patients wait for over 2hours EVERY time, while they would be having lunch brought in. They lost records, with abnormalities, that needed reported! He continually takes calls when he is in the room with you, when he FINALLY does come in, and does not give you the attention you deserve. After procedure, he skips out, and didn't even speak to myself or husband! I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE! I called him out on his bad behavior, and told him not to answer another phone call while he was in the room with me. More patients need to take charge, and not let doctors think they are more important then they are! PLEASE!

Husband and I both see Dr. Glamour

Posted on December 21st, 2013

We both see Dr. Glamour and we both adore and trust him!

highly recommend him

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr Glamour is a very excellent gastro doctor he did my endoscopy and colonoscopy and I wasn't nervous at all because I had faith in him on the down side his office staff is not very friendly every time you call you are left on hold for a long period of time trying to get a hold of toni is near to impossible the front office is very unfriendly also thought about changing doctors due to this problem but the doctor is excellent thank you Dr Glamour for your great care

I adore Dr. Glamour

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Glamour for years. Now, Although he isn't my primary physician, I know that if I see him he will relly try to get to the problem instead of giving me pain pills -- which is what my primary did. I feel awful, but he's set up tests and I'm hoping to find the cause. He spends time with you, actually cares and does the best for his patients. I'm not a Dr. person, or a reviewer, but he deserves to be recognized for the job he does. The whole staff is friendly and competent at their job. If you have to wait a little it's because he spending the same time with someone else.

Warehouse - Move on Through

Posted on September 21st, 2012

My appointment was swift and nothing was explained for my routine screening. He said the paperwork would explain everything. I needed to cancel my screening due to illness and called the office morethan a week ahead of time. the message was not delivered and I received no call back. After two more messages and the medical center (owned by the doctor and his friends) called about the procedure I had cancelled, I knew the office staff was incompetent and never re-scheduled. I am going to a competent doctor with good office staff next!