A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Kalra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tejinder Kalra practice?
Dr. Tejinder Kalra practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.