Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tejinder Kalra
Dr. Tejinder Kalra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in North Tonawanda, NY. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalra is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus, Buffalo General Medical Center and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tejinder Kalra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tejinder Kalra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Suchitra Koneru
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Prama Luther
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Annaliese Noack
Buffalo, NY 0.11 mi8