A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Kalra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder Mohan Kalra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder M. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Kalra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tejinder Kalra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.