Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Kalra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Kalra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder M Kalra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder M. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejinder Kalra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.