A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Kalra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder M Kalra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder M. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejinder Kalra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.