A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejinder Mander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejinder Mander is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejinder Mander, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mander graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejinder S Mander MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tejinder S. Mander practice?
- Dr. Tejinder Mander has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejinder Mander practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Cardiologists.