Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tejinder Mander
Dr. Tejinder Mander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mander is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Memorial - United Hospital, Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus and Saint Mary's Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Tejinder Mander has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Tejinder Mander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, MI.
Dr. Diego Conci
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Greenville, MI 0 mi
Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Greenville, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Gregory Page
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenville, MI 0 mi20