More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tejinder Randhawa
Dr. Tejinder Randhawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and General Practice. Dr. Randhawa is affiliated with Valley Childrens Hospital, Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center and Sierra Kings District Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tejinder Randhawa has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Tejinder Randhawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Tushar Patel
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fresno, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Inderjit Dhillon
Fresno, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Nicholas Orme
General Practice, Family Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.29 mi31