Dr. Tejpal Grover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 25th, 2015
OMG, I first had the honors of working with Dr. Grover at MD Anderson Cancer Center. This is when I notice the Excellent , Promptness and Professionalism of Dr. Grover. His soft spoken tone with patient would always place the patient at ease. Dr. Grover is truly double honor of any award given to his. Last in my life I needed an Internal Medicine Doctor. I found Dr. Grover at Memorial Hermann medical Center. Since then he has left and thing has not been the same for me. I am praying that he goes back to seeing outpatients because I am in search for him.

October 11th, 2012
not interested in getting to the bottom of a problem

September 14th, 2011
One of the Best
Dr. Grover was referred to me by a friend, another doctor, and I later learned that Dr. Grover is also a close colleague of my OB-GYN doctor who I highly respect.I sought out Dr. Grover for someone else having trouble finding an internist willing to invest the time to help him solve his rather complicated problems that have left him dealing with sometimes debilitating pain. Aside from Grover's soft spoken, straight-forward manner, he and his staff go the extra mile to follow up on appointments and phone calls. I plan to use him as my own internist if the need arises and I'll refer him to others without hesitation.