Dr. Tejpreet Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tejpreet Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2014

Unclear info

I am not happy with my experience. I was given confusing information after testing, and again by the PA the next day. I called and spoke to the doctor at length (they always call right back) and there was so much information I had not been told about my tests. I'm still unclear on how his diagnosis was arrived at after all this an am unhappily going for another opinion. The office is clean well run and kind. But I question the doctor's experience and diagnosis with my case.

August 22nd, 2014

Dr. Singh is very compassionate he listens to everyone I have been going to him for almost a year. I get very anxious when I go to doctors This is why someone recommended him to me he is very easy to talk to just hope he can give me a diagnosis real soon The only problem I had was I had a test done called the office a week Later and was told they would get back to me No one did I called four more times different days and was promised they would have him call back again no luck I gave up I know it is not Dr Singh because he always calls me back he even called me one time to see how I was doing I would not change Doctors even with this one incident

June 1st, 2012

Dr. Singh is extremely "tuned in" to his patient's problems. He is very easy to talk to and gives the patient the opportunity to consider alternative treatments.

May 11th, 2012

Incredible physician! So pleased with our first office visit with him. Very very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

February 13th, 2012

dr singh i would highly recomend him i give him A+

Dr Singh is very good at getting answers. If you have a problem he will look at every angle untill he's found a diagnosis. His bedside manner is a + ....he's my doctor forever I love him

July 7th, 2011

Best doctor ever

Dr. Singh has been my doctor for five year now. He is so compassionate and caring. He gives you his undivided attention every time you go to him. He is always available to answer your questions and concerns.

October 10th, 2010

I COULD NEVER THANK HIM ENOUGH ...

Dr. Tej-Preet Singh came highly recommended to me when I moved from South Carolina to New York. I went to him in 2007, just to have a neurologist that KNEW my history of having had one seizure in 2005. I was immediately impressed by him as he did not treat me as a "get her in and get her out" patient. He was thorough, read every test even from years before, became knowledgeable about me and genuinely cared. I continued to be his patient with well check-ups ... and then I had a traumatic brain injury at work and two massive seizures with the diagnosis of a cerebral aneurysm. Telling me this diagnosis was probably one of the most difficult things he has ever done as he was emotional, caring and sent me to the best neurosurgeon in the US for an assessment. I am surviving because of Dr. Singh today. He continues to watch my progression closely and cares deeply about all of his patients. I highly recommend this extremely intelligent, genuinely caring Professional and I love every single person on his staff. They have gone above and beyond their call to listen to me, to take care of me and to make sure that I am a survivor. Thank you Dr. Singh ...

June 8th, 2017