Overall Review

no change

January 20th, 2016
DR. chadha is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. he puts it on the table like it is and makes every visit informational and and helps one reach health goals as optimal as possible. would not trade him for anyone else.

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Chadha is Wonderful! Some of the Staff Not
I really like Dr. Chadha and his thoroughness, but some of the staff need lessons with manners. I work in the medical field and I understand things happen and as to why providers run behind, that is where the staff are supposed to step in be courteous and polite. At my appointment (follow up from hospitalization on my lunch break) when I explained I was also told my appointment would be quick, that I would be in and out per the scheduler I only had an allotted amount of time due to work and I would wait as long as I could. When this was explained the nurse Stephanie said "well you should just leave" and shrugged her shoulders at me. Extremely rude and un-professional. Some of our providers start at 7am and work until 6pm and have Saturday hours to accommodate patients who work or have school schedules. Very disappointed I told the front staff I had to leave and why they did not accommodate or offer to reschedule the appointment. The front staffs response was I let her know (meaning His nurse practitioner).

June 3rd, 2015
Knowledgeable and patient
The doctor was caring and patient. Will take the time to teach what tests are for and asks great questions to better understand what you are dealing with. Office is kept very nice, calm and professional.

May 15th, 2015
Caring and listens to you. Highly recommend him.

August 9th, 2014
Too many unneeded test

January 25th, 2014
Beware of this doctor
I had this doctor years ago and left his office due to some shady things going on. One time I asked for a copy of my medical records and they refused to give me copies until the doctor approved it. When he finally did, there were things missing from it, like visits, medicines he prescribed, and other notes. Beware! If they suspect you are looking to sue them, your medical records will disappear.

February 8th, 2013