Learn more about Dr. Tejvir Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejvir Nanda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejvir Nanda MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tejvir Nanda practice?
- Dr. Tejvir Nanda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tejvir Nanda practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Radiologists.