Learn more about Dr. Tejvir Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejvir Nanda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejvir Nanda MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tejvir Nanda practice?
- Dr. Tejvir Nanda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tejvir Nanda practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Radiologists.