Learn more about Dr. Tejvir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejvir Singh, Oncologist,Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejvir Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejvir Singh MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tejvir Singh practice?
- Dr. Tejvir Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejvir Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Hematologists, and Reno Oncologists.