A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejvir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejvir Singh, Oncologist,Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejvir Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- General Oncology
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejvir Singh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tejvir Singh practice?
- Dr. Tejvir Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tejvir Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near RENO, NV.
See RENO Internists, RENO Oncologists, RENO Hematologists, and RENO Pathologists.