A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tejwant Chandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tejwant Chandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tejwant Chandi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tejwant Chandi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tejwant Chandi practice?
- Dr. Tejwant Chandi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tejwant Chandi practices Internal Medicine near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists.