Overall Review

3.9

July 21st, 2016
Compassionate and caring physician easy to get an appointment, always receiving new patients

March 30th, 2013
Great MD
This Dr is wonderful. He accepts patients others do not as a service to our community. I can always get in the same day, yes I may wait but most time I am seen right away. His staff has been with him for many years which speaks for itself! U can't please everyone, but as for me and hundreds of others of his patients, we love him.

March 30th, 2012
Dr. Chandi is great. Is listens well to patients' problems and addresses them well. I recommend this doctor.

March 29th, 2012
NEVER go to this Doctor!
This is the WORST doctor I have ever been to period. I have been to many doctors in my life due to medical issues I have. Chandi does not listen to his patients. Every time I have been there he ignores my requests to see certain specialists. I practically have to go behind his back to get referrals to who I want to see. Example: a few days ago I went to see him and get a referral to see a chiropractor. I have slight scoliosis. He refused to give me a referral even though I have seen one in the past. He wants me to go to a physical therapist which is not what I need to help with what I want done. Another thing is that he never smiles and is very unapproachable. He makes you feel like you are wasting his precious time and he is doing you a favor. Also I have to wait over an hour to see him every time I go, even though I can see him just standing around in the back doing nothing. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!! EVER!!!

March 4th, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr. Chandi is the best doctor in the Albermarle Area.