A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teki Hegwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teki Hegwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teki Hegwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegwood graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hegwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital of The
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teki Susan Hegwood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teki S. Hegwood practice?
- Dr. Teki Hegwood has 6 office locations.
Dr. Teki Hegwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Opp, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, AL and Dothan, AL.
See Opp Obstetricians & Gynecologists.