Dr. Temeka Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2014
Dr. Johnson has been my gynecologist for the past 5 years or so. Prior to my recent negative experience, I had no issues with her. During recent visits with Dr. Johnson what I disliked the most is that she always seemed to be in a rush and she was less attentive, not really taking the time to listen to my questions and concerns. I received a bad diagnosis a few months ago, and I had to contact the office myself after 3 weeks of not hearing back from the office to learn of my diagnosis. The news was delivered to me over the phone from a less than sympathetic nurse. I had to request a consultation appointment on my own. I felt that as my provider she should have contacted me personally to tell me the news or at least told me to come in for a consultation visit to learn more abut my situation. The whole experience was awful. Up until now I've never had a problem with health care providers. This was by far one of the worst experiences that I've had. I'm sorry but I wouldn't recommend Dr, Johnson to any of my family or friends. I'm now seeing a new health care provider.

September 16th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Johnson is wonderful! Throughout my pregnancy and delivery she respected and honored my wishes. I desired a natural labor and delivery and she never pushed me to do anything I didn't want. She always took plenty of time to answer all my questions and thoroughly explain everything. She has the best sense of humor and is truly kind and empathetic. I've recommended her to a number of friends who all love her as well!

August 13th, 2012
Dr. Johnson was not at all concerned about me as a patient. This place is jus5t an animal mill. She was only interested in money and not my health. I would NOT recommend.!

July 17th, 2012
RN
I truly enjoyed my visit with Dr. Johnson. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. Will refer all my family and friends.

July 11th, 2012
Excellent!!
Dr. Johnson was courteous, caring, and made each appointment comfortable for me during my pregnancy. She was funny and kept me at ease.

February 1st, 2011
LOVE her.
Dr. Johnson has exceptional people skills. She made me so comfortable talking about "uncomfortable" things that I almost forgot to take my feet out of the stirrups when the exam was over! Her personality and self-presentation inspire trust, and I appreciate her clear explanations and careful questions.

September 27th, 2010
Not Good at all
They still don't know what's wrong with me and they don't care to find out!