Overall Review

2.8

December 4th, 2016
This doctor has no compassion and cares only about money! He views his patients as garbage and treats them as such. Avoid at all costs.

February 14th, 2016
Wonderful Service. Enjoy the staff. Dr easy to talk and answers your question efficiently. I have a busy schedule and they manage to fit me in every time I call them. Thanks for your all you do for us Veterans.

January 31st, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor. He lacks compassion and empathy. When I suggested he look into a specific illness that seems to fit my symptoms completely, he refused to even listen and said said he doesn't care and there was no such thing. Thankfully my family doctor did and treated me and I am doing so much better. In my opinion he is arrogant and incompetent.

May 26th, 2015
Second opinion
During an exam I expressed to Dr. Evans, a P.A with the practice that I had developed a painful knot in my right arm in the elbows region. I explained that my arm would sometimes be in severe pain to the point that it was to painful to extend the arm. Ms. Evans stated her concerns and would inform Dr. Etikerentse that an ex-ray should be done. Dr. Etikerentse called me at home later that day stating that nothing was wrong, I was lucky to have this knot that he said was excess tissue and he was not going to address it. After securing a new doctor I was diagnose and had surgery for a Brachial Pseudoaneurysm (puncture of a blood vein). Thank God I switched doctors

December 9th, 2014
Great doctor
My wife and I had our 1st visit with Dr. Etikerentse yesterday. He was very friendly, Listen to us the took his time to find out what was wrong.Vs rushing through the examinations. We have a return visit. Would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is friendly, clean bathrooms and clean waiting rooms. Comfortable seats not over crowded. Overall a nice experience. This is what a doctor SHOULD be.

September 24th, 2011
patient
I love my doctor he is great and he is so caring and when I was going through a hard time when my two boys were sick he was there for me and was a shoulder for me to cry on and he is the most caring doctor and person you could ever meet and he cares very much for each and every person who comes to see him...