A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Temistocles Batario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Batario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temistocles Fortaleza Batario MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Temistocles F. Batario practice?
- Dr. Temistocles Batario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Temistocles Batario practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Parlier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huron, CA and Sanger, CA.
See Parlier Primary Care Doctors and Parlier General Practitioners.