A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Temistocles Batario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batario
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batario Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Batario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temistocles Fortaleza Batario MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Temistocles F. Batario practice?
- Dr. Temistocles Batario has 5 office locations.
Dr. Temistocles Batario practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Parlier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kerman, CA and Orange Cove, CA.
See Parlier Primary Care Doctors and Parlier General Practitioners.