Learn more about Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyegbile
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Oyegbile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyegbile graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Oyegbile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temitayo Oyefunmike Oyegbile MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Temitayo O. Oyegbile practice?
- Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Neurologists.