Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Falls Church, VA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Oyegbile is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Clinical Psychology, Child Neurology
Washington, DC 0.01 mi
Dr. Yasmin Jilla
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Washington, DC 0.01 mi11
Dr. Leela Magavi
Washington, DC 0.01 mi