Learn more about Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyegbile
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Oyegbile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyegbile graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Oyegbile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Temitayo Oyefunmike Oyegbile MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Temitayo O. Oyegbile practice?
- Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Temitayo Oyegbile practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Neurologists.