Dr. Temitope Soares MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2015
He is a great doctor. He listens and very knowledgable. He really cares about his patients and ensures he answers all concerns. He was able to prescribe the right treatment for me.

March 3rd, 2015
Skin cancer
Dr Soares and staff treated me with kindness and passion in regards to my basil cell carcinoma diagnosis and surgery! I highly recommend him!

November 24th, 2013
Huge Improvement
I recommend this doctor because of the great treatment he has done for me and my family.

October 8th, 2013
Great experience with Dr Soares
He was very friendly and nice. Listened to the issues I had and was able to give me the right diagnosis.

September 25th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Soares to clear my acne. I had really horrible acne scars from years of popping pimples. It was a bit of an emergency as I was to be married 2 short months after the visit. After a consultation, the Doctor took the time to answer the plethora of questions I had and prescribed some topical mediation for me. Needless to say, the scars are gone and the wedding pictures came out amazingly. My experience at Dr. Soares' office was comfortable, informative, and most importantly, I got the result I was looking for and more!

September 24th, 2012
Very Uncaring Doctor
I am very disappointed with the doctor. He prescribed a medication that insurance company asked for a prior authorization on. I called and spoke with the doctor's nurse. I had two conversations with the nurse and he was very rude both times. They were not concerned that my insurance would cover the meds with one simple prior authorization call and refused to do so. I will look for another doctor and definitely recommend others to stay away!

September 21st, 2012
I have been very pleased with my experiences at this office. I feel Dr. Soares is a very caring doctor. After a surgical procedure I was concerned and had questions for the doctor. The answering service forwarded my message and he returned my call within 5 minutes on a holiday weekend. Dr. Soares removed melonama stage 0. I feel I am in very good hands.I'm also confident he will catch any other spot that could potentially become melonama.